Monday 7 January 2013

There and Back Again

One does not simply visit Middle Earth and keep the experience to herself. One cannot simply experience, and not share. And since I have the incredible, amazing, wonderful, and awesome (in the traditional sense of the word) opportunity to visit New Zealand, known to some as the mythical land of Middle Earth, so too must I find a way to share my adventures here with all those who are not able to be here with me.

It is my goal to keep a daily log of my adventures, both the good and the bad, and I will share them here. As I am able, I will include photographs where appropriate. But I won't be able to include all that I experience in these posts; I invite you to let me know if you have any questions. Ask after the details that I may otherwise not think to include. Share memories of similar experiences you've had elsewhere. Make use of the comment feature, because things are more enjoyable when people not only share but interact with each other, and engagement is more meaningful when there is a dialog, not simply a monologue, taking place.

One does not simply visit Middle Earth and keep it to herself. And I do not intend to.

No comments:

Post a Comment